Saturday, May 19, 2012

Beachy Baseball Weekend

Easter sunday I ( our should I say the easter bunny) surprised Dylan with tickets to his very 1st Tampa Bay Rays baseball game.  So, naturally we decided to spend the day at the beach until the game started. Tonight they played vs. the Atlanta Braves and baby we WON!! I was so excited to take Dylan to his first have and warned him ahead of time that of all the games id been to we had only won once and that I was convinced I had bad luck. (so not to get dissapointed if we lost) thanks to Matt Joyce who scored a GRAND SLAM we won!! Yay!! We had awesome seats (which by our terrible pictures you can clearly see) but they were actually right behind 1st base he was so happy about being able to see the entire field and players in their "life size" not as tiny little ants (: so all in all the night was wonderful, he loved being there, I loved that he loved it and hopefully we have many other days like today (:

Perfect Beach Weather
Raymond!!
The babes - so happy to be at the game <3
Pier 60 at Clearwater Beach (:
Dylan was freaking out about this,  to me, another big guy at the game that was possibly going to block my view - who turned out to be a Orlando Magic basketball player.
So courtesy of Dylan heres a picture of "Big Baby Davis". (:
GRAND SLAM by Matt Joyce (:

1 comment:

  1. Look like you guys had fun! you are a nice easter bunny.

    ReplyDelete