Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pizza Night (:

Tonight was "Pizza Night" aka Im running out of ideas on what to cook for dinner. (:
So, I made a very simple, somewhat healthy tomato basil pizza!

Ingredients:

2 Cans of Pilsbury Pizza Dough (normally I use the Publix bakery dough - but I was rushing to my moms from work so I grabbed the pilsbury already rolled out dough)

1 Can of Tomato Sauce

3 Tomatos

1 1/2 Bags of Mozzerella Cheese

1 Handful of Fresh Basil

EVOO

Oregano to taste

1tbsp of MELTED butter

Simple & quick directions:

PreHeat oven to 400.

Spray your pan with PAM.

Roll dough onto pan. (I pressed the two together in the center because our pan was so long.)

Roll the edges up to make a "crust."

Pour the tomato sauce on the dough.

Spread the tomato sauce evenly across dough.

Sprinkle cheese to cover sauce.

Slice tomatos and place in a bowl.

Drizzle with EVOO and and a generous amount of oregano (I used the one out of the bottle).

Place tomatos all over the pizza.

Chop the basil and sprinkle over pizza.

Spread the butter evenly along crust. (Idk what it does exactly besides make the crust more delish)

Put in the oven for 15-20 minutes.

Eat pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment