Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pedi Night (:

Tonight after a hard days work, Dylan and I went to go get pedis!

Dylan had a stressful day at work today consisting of multiple little mistakes, limping due to a bruised and swollen foot from a 'mini stunt' failure several phone calls from my dad concerning the shop, and last but not least...our mailbox being plowed over by an rv/motor home.

So, being the most thoughtful wife ever I decided to take him out on a relaxing date. (: pedicures wooo! Dylan loved the idea just as much as I did! Not!

After continuous begging he finally agreed to come as long as ' they don't put the clear shiny stuff' on his toes.

This is the only picture I have, I know.....you wanted to see dylan in a pedi chair. However I nearly had to beg for a picture and let me tell u this horrible little picture was the best I could get. (trying to get my size 6s in the same pic as his huge size 11s was pretty much near impossible without his feet almost completely covering mine) AND I was rushing to take it as dylan was repeatedly saying 'this isn't going on facebook right'? So as I promised...this isn't going on fb .....just on our blog for the entire blogging world to see. ((:


No comments:

Post a Comment